Sunday, April 27, 2008

RIP

I got a phone call from a friend at midday today, telling me that a mutual friend had been taken ill abroad. He had gone travelling for a few months, developed an illness, his lungs collapsed, and had a heart attack yesterday. My friend P was in his mid forties.

I have just had a call telling me that he has just died. I can't believe it.

Sending you my love and thoughts P, it was great knowing you. You gave sunshine to a lot of people. I will never forget you. You always brought a smile to my face, and I wish you well on your journey.

God Bless.

xx

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm so sorry Nia - I'm thinking of you and your friend's family and friends. It must have been such a shock. I know it is not long since you had a similar experience.

B xx
 
Thank you so much Beau. I am still taking it in. He was such a lovely happy man. Life is very short.
 
You are a sensitive person who will be affected by that sort of experience.

Things like that make you realise that life is to be grasped and enjoyed for what it is.

If it is short, let's make it fun.

Grumpy Old Man
 
Oh Nia,

I'm thinking of you right now

I know how this will affect you. You have to stay strong.

Sarah/Jo x x
 
Thank you GOM and Sarah. Trying to keep it together .
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2006-2010 Nia dark and Lovely All rights reserved. I am an
  • Amazon associate
  • Items purchased after clicking a link on this site generate a small commission