Friday, March 07, 2008

Nia dark and lovely away























I will be out of touch from Saturday till Tuesday midday. I will not have access to my emails, and my phone will be off.

I am going away with Roger for a few days.


  1. Packed all my high heels
  2. Got all my corsets out of the attic.
  3. Taking all the black clothing that I possess, as requested.
  4. Have a sufficient supply of condoms
  5. Hope I don't poke his eyes out with my killer heels, as he likes them on 24/7.
  6. Going to be fun sleeping with them on
  7. Feel like this is going to be a blast with all this dressing up.

I am looking forward to seeing him again, and having loads of time to chat, yes chat, among other things. Roger and I can talk and talk and talk, but he knows how to use his pipe.

I have discovered some stuff that I didn't know I owned packing for this trip. Venturing into the attic has been useful.

Must dash have to get into Goth mode, and need to get a manicure and pedicure.

Have a great weekend.















Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2006-2010 Nia dark and Lovely All rights reserved. I am an
  • Amazon associate
  • Items purchased after clicking a link on this site generate a small commission