Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Change has come
What a wonderful day.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
The numbers on prostitution and sex in the UK don't add up
Some of the numbers are
- 80% of Prostitutes, escorts are controlled. This is a figure Fiona Mctaggart has come up with.
- Julia O 'Connell Davidson challenges this view as she says that 80% of the sexworkers who were described by receptionists in flats, brothels or agencies were described as foreign.Does this mean that they are controlled?
- In 2006, 515 raids were carried out on brothels over 4 months in Operation Pentameter. There were 232 arrests and 84 women were rescued.
- There were 822 raids in Operation Pentameter two, and 167 women were identified. The raids suggest that less than 80% of the women were trafficked.
- There are supposed to be 80,000 prostitutes/escorts working in the UK. These numbers are based on research that was done ten years ago.
- There are supposed to be 25,000 sex slaves in the UK.
- 70% of London's off street prostitutes/escorts are foreign nationals.
Do politicians and academics choose their data to support their stance?
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
More bunnies sign up at the ranch during the credit crunch
Airforce Amy says she is seeing a different type of woman joining,different from the streetworkers who signed up back in the day.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Kristin Davis Spitzer Madam talks about what she would charge for celebrities
She wouldn't have a market for Sarah Palin. She wouldn't work with many Playboy Playmates as their boobs are too big, and fake looking. I thought boobs could never be big enough in this industry. Rihanna couldn't work for her,as Black and Asian American escorts do not do well. I guess that would apply to Beyonce,too. Her clientele do not like Eastern European or Jewish women, so she would market Melanie Trump as another nationality.
Well, she knows her market.
Friday, January 02, 2009
No more buying sex for Norweigan men
It makes no difference if she is an escort,streetworker or courtesan. They all sell, say it after me ...
I wonder how and where the Norweigan government will get the resources, to pursue their male citizens who are buying sex abroad.
These are changing times.