Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 things you should never say to a call girl

Tracy Quan has come up with a useful list of ten things you should never say to a call girl.

I have been asked all of the questions, and here is my take on some of them.

10. When someone asks me what my real name is, like Tracy Quan- I think stalker, and they are nosy.

9. When I am asked how much I earn I think they are rude, a pimp, or an inspector.

8. Is my best friend a call girl- I think nosy.

7. I've never paid for sex- sometimes I believe this, and am aware that the person is feeling guilty. In other cases I think he wants me to think he is a good guy.

6. Do you hate men- I think they are trying to stereotype me.

5. Does your family know everything about you- again I think they are crossing the line.

4. Your'e very articulate-trying to stereotype, an expectation that I should be some gibbering airhead.

3. You don't look like a call girl- I am thinking because my dress sense doesn't scream hooker.

Clearly, there are questions that I am asked by some regular clients, that I have a different response to as a different relationship has developed.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Five more things never to say to a call girl:

1. Are your breasts real?
2. I love you.
3. Can I have a discount?
4. You remind me of my mother.
5. Are you sure they are real?

;)

B xx
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I try not to ask questions about a lady's profession. Do you feel that is a good rule of thumb? There are a lot of other things to talk about after all.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2006-2010 Nia dark and Lovely All rights reserved. I am an
  • Amazon associate
  • Items purchased after clicking a link on this site generate a small commission