Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friendship



I have a few friends, but value the friends I have. There are points in my life, when I am under pressure, and withdraw from my friends. Some of my friends know me well, and give me the space. Some friends think that they have upset me, when I am not in touch. I make it clear that I need the space, as that is how I cope when I am under pressure. Some friends are unable to hear this, yet I feel that I hear them, when they are in similar situations.

I see myself as someone with a high tolerance level. Sometimes my friends do things that suprise me, and upset me, but I am forgiving. I recognise that I am not perfect.

I find it difficult when a friend is unable to talk to me directly, but has to discuss me with someone else, to make their point. It is not the end of the world, or the end of the friendship, but it hurts. Maybe my expectations are too high. I have some friends who have been with me for the long haul, and it will take a lot for those friendships to end. We all have our faults.

I have been under lots of pressure at work(day job) lately, and have lots going on in my personal life, so have not been able to give time to anything else.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2006-2010 Nia dark and Lovely All rights reserved. I am an
  • Amazon associate
  • Items purchased after clicking a link on this site generate a small commission