Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sex workers in Perth given a manual on the safest way to work















Sexworkers in Perth will be given a guide on the safest way to work and how to run a brothel.

Some examples of the guidelines are:

  1. Sex workers do not work for more than twelve hours.

  2. They have regular health checks.

  3. How to deal with difficult clients.

  4. How to put on condoms properly.

  5. Beds that provide back support.

I think this guide is a good idea as I believe there are a fair number of women who come into the industry with no clue whatsoever. I know when I started, I made a few friends who showed me the ropes.


Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

This 
page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright © 2006-2010 Nia dark and Lovely All rights reserved. I am an
  • Amazon associate
  • Items purchased after clicking a link on this site generate a small commission